Ultra Lithium Canada Project Updates and Future Look
Lithium is a central resource on global commerce. Powering electric vehicles and most consumer electronics, this mineral powers the clean energy revolution. Consequently, Ultra Lithium Canada projects are pivotal for all manufacturers and consumers of clean energy technologies.
Below is a breakdown of current Ultra Lithium Canada projects and future plans.
Georgia Lake Property, Ontario, Canada
- From October-November 2016, the Company completed a stripping, trenching, and channel sampling program at Camp Pegmatite on the Property. The work indicated over 1% lithium from 1-3 m width with other rare metal values.
- Previously, from April-May 2017, the Company drilled four short holes (up to 8 m deep) at various spodumene pegmatites on the property. These holes indicated 0.76% to 1.42% lithium oxide over widths of 1-5 m.
- In September 2018, the Company acquired Forgan Lake Property from International Lithium Corp. (TSX:V-ILC). Property comprises of 18 cell claims and two boundary claims with a total area 256 hectares. Historical drilling over 3,000 m in 39 holes during 1955-61 discovered six lithium pegmatites in Forgan Lake Area.
- Channel samples were found to average 2.57% lithium oxide (Li2O) over a width of 21 feet (6.4 m); two samples from 80 feet (24.38m) southwest of the first three, averaged 4.23% Li2O over 24.5 feet (7.46m), and an additional two, from 225 feet (68.58m) farther southwest 1.98% Li2O over 25 feet (7.62m).
Future Lithium Extraction Plans
- Ultra Lithium has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with CADAVISA TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION (“CTC”) of Beijing, China to cooperate in lithium extraction and production using CTC’s proprietary technology.
- CTC uses selective separation methods through crystallization processes to produce battery-grade lithium carbonate.
- CTC is constructing a plant in China with a capacity of 25,000 tonnes/year battery grade lithium carbonate.
Ultra Lithium Inc. A team of clean energy experts with a finger on the pulse of mining news, ULI is a lithium exploration company with holdings in Argentina, Canada and the US (TSX-V: ULI, OTCQB: ULTXF and Frankfurt: QFB).